• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! mrMaster28 here!

mrMaster28

The Chosen Dragon
Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is mrMaster28! I am happy to be here, and will be very active! I love meeting new people and want to meet many new people here! For those who want to

Xbox 360 GamerTag:
    daD3ADLYMEISTER

Anyways, I am a big fan of video games and Pokemon as well! I really like to learn new things and to teach new skills and am a big fan of computers. I am a pro at computers and coding, so here I am. My age is in the 13/14 range and have Skype, Xbox 360 and Google Hangout available for contact!
    BTW, I am a big fan of manga and anime. Really love it, so you can call me a nerd, of sorts, and I won't feel offended by jokes, unless it goes to far!

- Zero!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years

• Welcome to Pokécommunity, Zero! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you! I really hope you have a fun time on here. :)

If you need help, please don't hesitate to ask one of Pokécommunity's Moderators or Members, we'd love to help! And since you say you're pretty good at computer coding, I went ahead and looked for a few forums for you to call home! You can go to the Game Development forum to tell others about games you've developed, you can also visit the Technology & The Internet forum to discuss technology and of course the internet, and the Emulation forum to talk about Emulation-related things!

Have an awesome time on PC!
    - Bandit

Back