• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My New Layout!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Hi All!
    Pokemon source advance has a brand new layout that we've made for christmas! Actually it ain't a chrimas layout though -_- Anyhow if you people help me rate this site, I'll be starting on the contents and news! And do you think we need better improvement on the layout next time?...

http://www.pkmn-source.net

Edited: You know what you did, do not break the rules again. Thank you.

Gecko

Animaster
    Years
  • There is no such thing as too dark... This coming from a guy who once had a black and Dark blue website :P

Well I don't think it's too dark, but it is too dull... Spice it up a bit ;)

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • Well that's because you have a short attention span, Silver! :P Anyway, I liked your layout before a lot better. This one is way too dull. No offense, but it makes Serebii's puke green layout look good. I agree with everyone else, brighter colours are needed. Good luck Mr. Riiiiiight! heh

Back