• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats to Kelsey ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats to our newest mod, Kelsey ^^
    Kelsey will be modding Other Writing (where she has been of great halp to Fanfic writers) and New Users ^^
    I'm sure you'll do a great job, kelsey ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Yay Kelesy congrats I knew this will happen you are always there.You will do a spenldid job.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Wow yay! *is excited* She'll do such a great job. And besides, I knew this was gonna happen. I've felt it for a month or so. XD

CONGRATULATIONS KELSEY! ^_^

Kurosaki

There is no doubt in my mind that you're perfect for the job. Wait, doesnt this make Lance and Kelsey the OW Mod couple? XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • You already know how I feel about you being a mod Kelsey ^^, so just like everyone else said, congratulations!

And yes David I think it does XD.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Awww that's great!!! To tell the truth, I'd expected someone else to be modded next, but I am really sure that you will do a great job!! ^.^ Congratulations!! =)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Omg..
    ^0^ Kelsey I knew you'd be a mod one day! ^_^ You're perfect for the job! I wish you tons of luck, and I know your going to be great!

~Eli

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Congrats Kelsey I know you'll do a great job ^^' And take care of my old area good! XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwwwws, thanks everyone! I promise to do the very best job that I can as PC's newest moddie woddie. ^o^ Thanks again everyone! <3 *glomps*

~Kelsey

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    I'm surprised you're a mod but it's a good thing. Congrats, Kels! ^_^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Thank you Jassy. ^____^ *huggles* And I think I'm even more surprised Furaigon. XD Thanks you two. ^o^

~Kelsey

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Congratulations Kelsey!
    I think I already gave you most of the TACOS I had though...
    You can have some pie...
    *gives you pie*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *superhypermegasomethingthatsoundsgoodglomps Kelsey* You thoroughly deserve to be a mod in OW, and I think you'll do great ^_^

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    Come on, Pikawolf, don't I get a hug or something? Unless you don't recognize me. :P

Back