• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :}

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2013
    Hello, I'm Jade. I am 21 years old and I am a HUGE Pokemon fan. My favorite is Umbreon <333

I have played almost every Pokemon game ever created and I can't wait until the new X and Y come out. But I just thought I would drop by and say hi. :}

Years
  • Hey Jade!

Welcome to PC! :D

I agree, Umbreon is a really cool Pokemon. (Tied with Glaceon for my favorite Eeveelution)
    And I'm super excited for X and Y to come out also! It looks so awesome, doesn't it? :)

Anyway, feel free to PM or VM me for any reason!
    Have fun!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Jade!

Welcome to PC!

I'm glad to see older fans still enjoying the series. I'm nearly 19 and I loveeeee Pokémon. There are plenty here our age here, too, so don't feel secluded. :p

Umbreon is your favorite Pokémon, eh? It seems to be a lot of peoples' favorite, too! It's definitely one of my favorite of the Eeveelutions and I love its design. XD

I can't wait for X & Y, either! It looks awesome! Talking about Eeveelutions, what do you think about Sylveon? You should definitely join in on the discussions/speculations going on in the X & Y forums.

Anyways, enjoy yourself! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Jade ! Welcome to the community !
    We are all excited about the new Pokemon games and I'm sure you will enjoy the new discussions about the latest release.
    What are you currently interested in terms of games ? As some members are playing through older generation games or the latest Black/White 2 !
    Enjoy your stay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2013
    I have alot of people give me weird looks when I tell them I still love Pokemon. I still get a pack of cards every once in a while lol. But I own both Black versions 1 and 2, beat Black 2 faster then the first one lol. But thank you all. ^^

Back