• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guyz

Vegetunks937

The Superior Fusion
Years
  • Hello everyone. I am Vegetunks937 from Pokehunngry forums. Ganesha and Aryan143 told me about the hacks here. I am from India and i joined this site for all the hacking things.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC! So you already know Ganesha and Aryan143? That's awesome cause you already have two people who know you and you can get along with! I hope they introduce you to more people on PC. Speaking of introductions, I'm AWsquared or you may call me Kouzan! Aryan is the only person I know from India so it;s cool to know more. :3

Like alot of people I see you came from the hacking community. This place is pretty famous for it, after all. The best place for you is probably Emulation then. There you can find any hack you'd want to play , show off your own or get help with developing a hack in progress. Is there anything else you're interested in? I suggest you search around the forum and spread out to any sections. You can find a topic on just about anything here and that way you can also get to know other users here. Three places I suggest you to go to get to know people are Pokemon Clubs, Other Trivia and Other Voting Polls. They're good place to help you fit in with the community! I do hope I can see you around and if you have any questions feel free to ask them. Also feel free to VM (that's Visitor Message) me if you'd want to chat. Have fun!

Back