• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Welcome to PC!!! I'm sure you'll make tons of friends, as everyone here is so nice! Hope you have fun!!:classic:

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello ML! ^____________^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity! The name's Kelsey. ;D I'm your average lizard moddie woddie here to be of service! ^o^ If you have any troubles, don't be afraid to PM me, I'd be more than happy to help. =D

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Mystic Latios said:
    hello im new
    i would like to make a few friends.
    ~*Clare*~ :D
    Welcome to PC, Clare! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

I'm sure you'll make new friends! I'm so glad to see a n00bless person! Hewwo! ^_^ Have fun!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hello Mystic_Latios and welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time and make many friends.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Mystic Latios said:
    hello im new
    i would like to make a few friends.
    ~*Clare*~ :D
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I'm sure you can make a lot of friends. Anyway,if you've any question or need help,feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you everything I can help. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back