• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :D

Pernyh

Jolteon Rider
Years
  • Hi! I apologize in the first place for my bad english, i'm not that good..
    I loved pokemon since i was a kid, stopped playing when D/P/PL come out :(
    Now i start again but with hacks ROM, they seems really interesting! :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hello there Pernyh and welcome to PC!!
    Don't worry about your english, it's not bad ;)
    Most members around here have been since the series started, so it's nice to have another "veteran" fan join us. You should definitely try Pokemon Black/White as well, especially B2/W2, they are really awesome!! :D
    If you are looking for hacks, you should check out the *Emulation Thread*.
    There is plenty of hacks for you to find and try out there, have fun!!
    See you around (:

Pernyh

Jolteon Rider
    Years
  • Hello there Pernyh and welcome to PC!!
    Don't worry about your english, it's not bad ;)
    Most members around here have been since the series started, so it's nice to have another "veteran" fan join us. You should definitely try Pokemon Black/White as well, especially B2/W2, they are really awesome!! :D
    If you are looking for hacks, you should check out the *Emulation Thread*.
    There is plenty of hacks for you to find and try out there, have fun!!
    See you around (:

I've tried BW2, but that 3d chubby interface who came out in DPPL still hurt my eyes :P Now i'm trying some hacks like LoG, and i like 'em a lot :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Oh really? I actually like the look of B2/W2 a lot, but that's just my opinion.
    Yeah hacks can be pretty fun, i have tried some myself :D
    So what are your favorite pokes??

Pernyh

Jolteon Rider
    Years
  • Jolteon > all :D
    Then in order of gen my lovely crobat, dragonite, suicune, absol, toxicroak and froslass :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Jolteon is my favorite out of the eeveelutions!!
    Thats i nice selection of Pokemon, especially toxicroak and Absol ;)
    My favorite is Blaziken :D

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum!

I stopped playing the games when DPPt came out as well, but started up again with the release of HGSS and now I keep playing them all. I hated DPPt though, it was boring and the graphics were horrid. Anyways, check out our Emulation section to see hacks that our creative members have made as well as find tutorials and resources to make your own if you so wish.

We have many similar favorite Pokemon! I love Crobat, Suicune, Jolteon, and Absol as well. My favorite is Umbreon though (:

Have fun and hope to see you around!

Pernyh

Jolteon Rider
    Years
  • Cuz crobat is awesome :D
    Btw, blaziken is my 2nd fav fire starter, after Typhlosion :P

Atm i'm waiting a nds charger, to play with my r4 with HGSS nd BW/BW2, i like to play 'em on the ds, it change some feelings on the pc, but i'm trying some hacks, who looks really really really cool! :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Crobat is really really cool!!
    And Blaziken should be your number one starter :P But Typhlosion is pretty cool too
    I play some games with an R4 as well, way better than an emu on PC, at least thats what i think. I hope you get your charger soon!! :D

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
    Years
  • Gen 4 is okay to me though...

Although the graphics were horrid, it is still about the same kind of graphics as Gen 3, although in a more "3D" manner. Since it's their first Pokemon RPG on a Nintendo DS game, it could be understandable.

I do agree somehow with the Gen being boring, especially the music. The music, at first might seem very nice, but in reality, it's quite unfitting for the routes especially. If you kept playing the game, you would eventually get very bored and tired of it, when the music does not "motivate" you to play on.

Back