• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Silver Ninetales!

Silver Ninetales

The Shining Firefox
Years
  • Hey, everybody! I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

By now, I'm sure you've guessed what my favorite Pok?mon is. ;) If you haven't, it is indeed, Ninetales, the shiny one, preferably. It's really my favorite Pok?mon because my favorite animal has always been the arctic fox, and the shiny Ninetales is the closest Pok?mon to it, thus it's my favorite. Now you know the meaning of my username, since the shiny Ninetales is, more or less, silver in color.

Well . . . That's all I can think of to say at the moment, so I'll just leave it at this! See you on the forums, and it's good to be here! :D

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Hiya, Silver Ninetales! Welcome to the community! ^_^ Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hi shiny ninetails, hope you enjoy your time at pc, nice avatar :P

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Welcome Silver Ninetales to PC! Have a great time and be sure to read the rules

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, you've just made the Ninetales even more special.
    Keep active, read the FAQ and rules, post alot, and hope you become one of the regulars here!

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Silver Ninetales! Remember to read the rules, and have fun! ^_^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hi, Silver Ninetails, welcome to PC! Read the rules, post lots, and have fun!! =3 See ya round!! ~origin
    If ya want a friend, PM me ^^-;; You have a pretty avatar

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hey Silver Ninetales, welcome to PC. ^^
    Make sure you read the rules and all that, but also make sure you have fun! If you ever need any help, feel completly free to PM me. (Oh, and I like your user name)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Oh welcome welcome fun fun hi hi hello 'ello! XD @_O;;; *calms down*

Welcome to PC! It rules ^^ O.o I nearly said happy birthday... anyway just read the rules and obey 'em and ye should be fine. XD

PM me for help if you want!
    ~Kylie-chan

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Silver Ninetales said:
    Hey, everybody! I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

By now, I'm sure you've guessed what my favorite Pok?mon is. ;) If you haven't, it is indeed, Ninetales, the shiny one, preferably. It's really my favorite Pok?mon because my favorite animal has always been the arctic fox, and the shiny Ninetales is the closest Pok?mon to it, thus it's my favorite. Now you know the meaning of my username, since the shiny Ninetales is, more or less, silver in color.

Well . . . That's all I can think of to say at the moment, so I'll just leave it at this! See you on the forums, and it's good to be here! :D
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Silver Ninetales

The Shining Firefox
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm glad you like my avatar and username! :D Isn't it ironic that Silver Charizard and I have such similar usernames? . . . :P

Anyway, I'll be sure to PM one of you if I need anything! Thanks for the help, in advance! :)

Well, see you around the forums--I have some posting to do. ;)

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Heya Silver Ninetails! Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here (but according to your posts, I think you have ;)). Anyways, have a great time here, and don't be shy to PM me! ^_^

P.S.: Ninetails is awesome =D It's one of my favorite Pokemon. ^____^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Silver Ninetales said:
    Hey, everybody! I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Silver Ninetales! I love your nice, prolonged introduction! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back