• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen FIRESTONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OK recently i caught a vulpix but i dont have anymore firestones left. So i was wondering where i could find them or if anyone is willing to give me one.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Sorry honey, but issues like this don't warrant a thread. Also, it'd be a bit more helpful for those wanting to answer if you used a prefix, or if you specified which version you're currently having trouble with. However, to answer your question:

There are quite a few, actually.
    Black and White: Castelia City (Answer Pansear), Desert Resort, Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), Challenger's Cave (Dustcloud), Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud)

In Black 2 and White 2: Desert Resort (With Dowsing Machine), Lentimas Town, , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Rebirth Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

And that's honestly the only way to get it in-game. So try those areas out! c:

If you have anymore questions, please refer to the appropriate Quick Questions thread for either;
    Black and White : [B/W] Quick Questions

Black 2 and White 2: [B2/W2] Quick Questions

And now, due to this topic really belonging in one of the mentioned threads and not its own, I'm gonna close this thread. Hope the info helps ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back