• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Alana said:
    Can someone get me a couple of good pics of Brendan?
    It hard to get many pictures from Brendan, because he hasn't appeared in the anime (besides the few seconds in the opening of the 6th movie). I hope this will do.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hey could anyone find me a pic of Ash in the shirt and shorts and the shirt has an orange zig-zag across the middle and could you get a full body one please.

Thanks in advance.

Pokemon_Veteran

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Hey can some one get me a pic of a female trainer. No main characters just a girl. I'm looking for a new avatar but I don't know what it should look like.

Unown_

Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Hey could anyone find me a pic of Ash in the shirt and shorts and the shirt has an orange zig-zag across the middle and could you get a full body one please.

Thanks in advance.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Do you mean this outfit?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah that's the one im talking about. Have you got a pic of him throwing a Pokeball in that outfit.

Thanks

Pokemon_Veteran

Unown_

Years
  • Misty Lover17 said:
    Hi again! I would like to get a picture of Misty.

I want the part where she's posing in Octillery The Outcast.
    Do you mean the pose that I've attached at the bottom?

Bianca said:
    I want a good picture of Bianca, avatar size, please.
    I've attached some pictures of Bianca. Both are avatar size.

Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Yeah that's the one im talking about. Have you got a pic of him throwing a Pokeball in that outfit.

Thanks

Pokemon_Veteran
    The moment that Ash is throwing the pokeball is in the middle of two frames.

Haru!!

I got Firered!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2004
    Can somebody please get me a May pic Avatar size and A Flannery pic Profile Picture size.Thanks!^_^

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • Looking for pic

My mistake that I posted this message in another part of this forum... (I'm new, so I haven't exactly acquainted myself with every yet ;) ), but I wanted to know if anyone had or knows where I can get a full image of the following pic. If anyone knows, I'd really appreciate any help. :)

pokepic.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back