• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peasants Quest Movie Trailer

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    On the Homestarrunner site, they have what appears to be a trailer for a live-action Peasants Quest movie. Do you think this is real, or a hoax? Remember this is Homestarrunner we're talking about. Oh, it's under Shorts in the Toons section if you're wondering.

I hope it's the real deal; it looks pretty funny.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The best way to learn about it is to experience it for yourself. It wouldn't be right for me to tell you about it. So, here's what you do:

There's a Strong Bad E-Mail called Dragon. First, watch that. Then, go to the Shorts section of Toons and watch the Peasants Quest game Trailer. Play the game (or not), then watch the movie Trailer. That should give you all the info you need.

The movie trailer is a bit of a load, so bear with them. They usually don't have such large files, but this one is a must see! It's probably one of the best things that they've put up on their site.

"Where's my cottage?"

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    They've never advertised something like this though, so it is probably real. I mean otherwise, that was a heck of a convincing gag.

Drakken

Hungry O_O
    Years
    • Age 33
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    XD I saw it and litterally fell out of my chair.
    o_o thats so cheesy XD it rocks
    that would be cool if it was coming to theatres, but really o_o with those effects, it has to be for the fun of it XD;

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Well, it had better special effects than Big Money Hustlas. Of course, that was a video-only release too.

But there have been low-budget movies in theatres before, so...

That and the site is actually fairly well-known.

Back