• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duel Masters Players, direct any flames to MaGo!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
  • Hahaha I don't know if it's true or not, but supposedly Mark Gottlieb is the rules manager for Duel Masters. Now that's hilarious in my part, as the guy's a brilliant magic player/columnist (it's cuz the guy's hilarious). So yeah, I wouldn't actually doubt that he's in the DM R&D, so anything you have just send his way. :P

Now to the question of why all the Marks of Wizards get the crazy jobs...I don't know. O_O

Ah well. So MaRo and MaGo takes the magic development and DM rules management sections of wizards. Next...the world. :P

Please note that I don't know why I posted this stupidity either. It's too late at night and I was reading MaGo's column.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Great minds don't confine themselves to one game. It's like how the developer of the SNES then went on to make the Sega Genesis. The smartest guys usually don't limit themselves to one product.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • You know, even I don't know. Something came up when I was reading his column or something. Anyway, remember to broaden your skills. :)

*Goes to test random YGO deck*

Back