• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MCD's Random Polls (#4)

Who would win in a race?

• Caterpie

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Slowpoke

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Slugma

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Shuckle

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • The fourth random poll from the PG mod, MCD ^_^ Worship me as I destroy your cities! o.o Anyways, here's the poll.

Who would win in a race?

I think that Slowpoke wuold win, as it could kill the Slugma and Shuckle with ease, and I personally think even a Slowpoke is quicker than a Caterpie. ^_^

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    It depends. If Shuckle used Rollout, than it'd be the end~ xD
    But hey, Slowpoke is Psychic, it has Teleport! How unfair...
    *votes Slowpoke*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Slugma would win! just think about this:

Slowpoke would take about half an hour to realise he's in a race (xD) so he's out.

Then, Caterpie starts using his unfair moves and binds all the others with sling shot, which will bind shuckle and slowpoke, but not slugma! why not? cos he will burn his sling shot! xD
    Then, Slugma uses Fire Blast (xD) on Caterpie, Caterpie burns alive and Slugma wins the race as the others are there binded!!! See?

*Laughs like Nelson* HAA-HA! xD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    NiNGi said:
    Slugma would win! just think about this:

Slowpoke would take about half an hour to realise he's in a race (xD) so he's out.

Then, Caterpie starts using his unfair moves and binds all the others with sling shot, which will bind shuckle and slowpoke, but not slugma! why not? cos he will burn his sling shot! xD
    Then, Slugma uses Fire Blast (xD) on Caterpie, Caterpie burns alive and Slugma wins the race as the others are there binded!!! See?

*Laughs like Nelson* HAA-HA! xD

With Slugma's speed, I bet it would take one hour to finish the race~
    Than, in the half time of that, Slowpoke would have alreayd realized thats a race and used Teleport to the end of it, escaping from the String Shot~

*Laughs like Wario* HA-HAA! xD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • B...B...But that's not fair!!! xD

Ok, counter attack! xD

~ While slugma is through its race, slowpoke would realise he's on a race while slugma is halfway - However, it will take slowpoke another 45 minutes to make a decision on how to finish the race!! xD
    So this means that slugma will take half an hour more to finish while slowpoke is still thinking on what to do! xD

Nyah! no let's say ~ HAA-HA!! xD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I think Caterpie would win the race.It is fast in the game and the TV series.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    NiNGi said:
    B...B...But that's not fair!!! xD

Ok, counter attack! xD

~ While slugma is through its race, slowpoke would realise he's on a race while slugma is halfway - However, it will take slowpoke another 45 minutes to make a decision on how to finish the race!! xD
    So this means that slugma will take half an hour more to finish while slowpoke is still thinking on what to do! xD

Nyah! no let's say ~ HAA-HA!! xD

But them, it would use the wrong attack while deciding to teleport and taht attack would be Surf, so Slugma would be defeated and Slowpoke would have all the time in the world to cross the finish line~ And might the Surf attack pushes Slowpoke into the finish, so Slugma has no CHANCE~ xD

Liked my Mirror Coat? =P

Now have it, nah nha~ HA-HAA!! xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Slowpoke ^^ it could use its psychic abilities to speed itself up

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I think Shuckle will win cause of rollout. Hey MCD how many of these polls are you planning on making? The're really good

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't know... I was originally doing 1 per day, but then I missed a few days. XD I just do them when I get inspiration in my head. There should be another one coming up shortly :P

Years
  • If they couldn't cheat,Caterpie would win!
    If they could cheat,Caterpie would pay someone to
    use an action replay on him!
    He wins either way! :D

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I think Slowpoke, because it says in his name that his is slow, which means he can be fast. xD;; And since the other Pokemon's names don't have that, that means that they are super duper slow! XD

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Nice poll! I think Shuckle would win, since he seems like he can go fast if he chooses.

Omega593

End of Your World
    Years
  • Slugma would win. Shuckle has to haul around that huge shell, Caterpie would be eaten by a bird flying by, and Slowpoke would just sit there confused and oblivious.

Back