• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::you don't care::

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
Years
  • after everything we've been through,
    you don't care.
    after how you've hurt me,
    you don't care.
    of all the things we've said back and forth,
    you don't care.
    i've admitted my mistakes,but
    you don't care.
    even though i've never thought lowly of you,
    you don't care.
    i loved you so much, but
    you don't care.
    it was all about you, but
    you don't care.
    even though i always wanted to do right by you,
    you don't care.
    i'm trying to make things right,but
    you don't care.
    and i'm crying on my keyboard, but
    you don't care.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    This is a very sad poem.Good work.It based on your fellings about PC right.Many people do care about you here and you may break their herat.Good work on poem.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I have to say this poem was very heart-felt, Matt. This poem showed how two people, hopelessly in love, had been split apart by seemingly unknown forces.

Then the rants began, one side tried to reach the other, but always hit a brick wall. They never opened up...not even to the one they loved. The person who had tried to help was deeply hurt, as it seems, and repelled all attempts the other side made to make things better.

The one who tried to help and reach out to the other was naive. I'm sure that the person was just too hurt and somewhat ashamed of what they had done. They couldn't forgive the other, not for all those times they stayed locked up.

But, I am sure, that the person who could not forgive the other misses you. And I am sure...that she is sorry.

~Kelsey

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *First post without a joke.*
    Woah...That was a sad poem, sweetie. Nice work...

It looks like you based it off something that happen to you on PC, sweetie...:( Sweetie...Remember...I care...

Years
  • Oh, that poem was so sad... *cries* You did quite a good job, and I liked the last few lines when you said that you were crying on the keyboard... it was just so touching.

By the way... while I was reading it, I saw your avatar... umm... it matches your poem somehow... so I was looking at your avatar and reading your poem at the same time.

Keep up with the good work.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
  • great. my poem put you all in a depressed mood. ><; my fault, i didn't mean to...i'll keep my stupid feelings locked up beyond even my reach from now on.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    No, Matt, no...poetry is all about expressing your feelings. Even if it makes others sad, or even realize what wrong they've done, it's still pure poetry.

I mean, if you don't write what you feel, then what is it? Certainly not poetry. XD Nice job again, Matt. It really helped me to understand...

~Kelsey

Back