• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi *waves shyly*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

Eee.
Years
  • o.0 Um . . . hello. ^_^; I'm Breezy! I'm not really new to the forums but I never really posted here (or went here much actually hehe) but then I had the sudden urge to start anew and post here. Wootness. ^^;

So um . . . nice to meet you guys! Glad to be here? *shruggerz*

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • You finally joined and started posting! ^_^ Welcome to the community! :)

But... according to the (confusing) rules, only people who have joined, like, a few days ago are allowed welcome threads. @_@;

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
  • You finally joined and started posting! ^_^ Welcome to the community!

But... according to the (confusing) rules, only people who have joined, like, a few days ago are allowed welcome threads. @_@;
    o.0 Um . . . just kidding! ^_^; You never saw this thread! Heh.

That's a weird rule . . . *scratches head* I swear I didn't see that one. Should I delete this then 'cuz I've gots other ways to introduce meself. *smiles sheepishly*

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Welcome to PC Breezy. Post lots and enjoy your stay here.

*Must think of more interesting welcomes...* x.x;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Breezy! You have been a longer member than me but oh well.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Even though this might be closed soon, welcome to PC! ^^
    Make sure you take a look over the rules, and feel free to PM me if you have any problems or concerns reguarding PC.
    And yesh... that rule is weird. I don't like it, personally. x.x;;

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I admit my rules are a bit confusing. XD I think I'll let this one stay, I'll think about adjusting the rule for welcome threads. <<;;

But, I am afraid that only if you've just joined, or if this would have been your first post, may you create a welcome thread. ^^ Sowwy, but I gotta lock this. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back