• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Maria

mvtm

Years
  • Mixing up the butter to a birthday cake...

Hey thanks , for making the topic . YAY i am so happy i hope to get many congrats as possible. As far from now i havent got any presents yet , but i heard my friends are planning a suprise party, and well ill eat tons of cake. Actually my birthday party will be on next friday !!

Now be nice to your good friend Maria, and make a reply XD. Thank You. ^.^ *happiness consumes me*

mvtm

Years
  • Yeah thats mostly because , this friday i have a friends party and on saturday too. And not much people will go on sunday since they have to study for some kind of finals exams, thats why its on friday. Yeah True.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • *gasp* Happy birthday, Maria-chan!
    em_clap.gif
    Have a great day! ^_^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of the cake as Jeremy.* Happy birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Hope you have a great day sweetie! ^0^ *Gives more presents.*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy Birthday! =3
    Hope you had a radical day. xD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Happy Birthday Maria,have fun and I hope you love that day like we love you.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Omigosh! Yay, happy birthday, dear Maria! ^___^ You were such a nice friend and so I wish to congratulate you! ^_^ Have fun, snatch presents, receive money, dream lovely dreams, and plan for your birthday date! ^o^ See you soon, Maria.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Happy birthday! Hope you get presents,have fun and get.....CAKE!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Aww...Happy Birthday Dear Maria. Have a Wonderful day, enjoy it and how come I didnt get your Party invitation.

What gifts did ya get.

~ CC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Ok I am sorry if it is late, but happy BDay Maria ^_^. I hop you have or have had a great day ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back