• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Role-Model

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Who is your role-model in different fields. You pursue different fields and each of them there should be someone you admire- In PC & Out.

Rom-Hacking
In Rom-Hacking my Role-Models are 2 greatest hackers.
CoolboyMan [CBM] ? the greatest hacker ever, his Pokemon Brown is the only great finished hack. He was one of the first to Hack and his craze has spread all over the world again. It is due to Pokemon Brown that I ever found PC. I would like to hack like him.

The Dude a.k.a MeanMrMustard a.k.a AvHacks a.k.a Whatth?fuk ? too many Usernames?s.
He is one of the greatest gold hackers ever who bragged about hacking but he knew it all. His hacking style was amazing and he was good in everything ? Mapping, Spriting, GFX and everything else.

Webmastering
1) Obviously PPNSteve- Dude Amazing he is. I mean he?s got the top Pokemon site in the whole net, earns money from it ? lots too. Is great in Programming. What I wouldn?t do for owning a site like that.

2) Maybe Suta-Raito & AzTsupra ? Dude, they are amazing graphics designers. Seriously I?d do anything to be able to make layouts, buttons and banners for my site like Casey and also draw like Eevee1 of S-R.

PC

1) Andy ? In PC I?m always awed and a great fan of Aracanine. He?s got great respect here, the only staff Admin, one of the most famous members. He?s cool.
Art

1) The One & only ?FG? ? Yup, She?s undoubtedly the best artist around here. Her from scratch drawings are sheer class.

Spriting

1) Talking_Suicune ? One of DA best spriters in the whole net, he can surely do mixes and from scratch sprites like ?Blooody Hel?.

Sports

1) Jonty ? I would like to be like Jonty Rhodes the amazing cricketeer. He?s retired now but he?s still dam famous, fast and plays good.
I?m not a great cricket fan but I love this dude.

Writing ? Overall I like Dan Brown?s style and elegance. This guy rocks. I would like to write like him.

~ CC

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
How come Eli, we are not voting who's our role-Model but giving our feelings to whom we feel is the best. I dont think this goes under OVP. Please Re-Consider this.

~ CC

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Well...
whats the big deal? XD
Well...its still like opinions isnt it? o___o;; I'm sorry, I'm uber dense today...If it doesnt belong, then I can ask bunny but I'm really sorry I'm all over the place today...I'm getting 6 hours sleep a night >>

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
IRL it's my uncle. On PC, it's Moonlight Dreams and Alana.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Cool Cr@cker said:
How come Eli, we are not voting who's our role-Model but giving our feelings to whom we feel is the best. I dont think this goes under OVP. Please Re-Consider this.

~ CC
I think that it should belong here, seeing that it doesn't leave much room for disscussion. xD;

My role-model is my mom. I love how she managed to bring my brother and I up all by herself. =3 She's just wonderful. xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
To be honest, I don't really base myself on anybody or anything... But i do look up to my parents if that count. Whilst we may hate each other at times, the love is still there... right? o_O

Back