• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One game, one lifetime.

Nakala Pri

If you could play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I would play Eternal Sonata for the rest of my life, play as different characters and try out some teams. It sounds a bit boring, but really, that game is mega fun! ^^

TY

Tiberian Sun hands down for me, even though im really in love with StarCraft and Borderlands atm, Tiberian Sun is where it all started for me, and i love the game so much.

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
I would pick some MMORPG, perhaps Maplestory due to my familiarity with the game. I quit it because I had a life outside of a virtual world to tend do, but if I'd be playing a single vdeo game for the rest of my life, then I wouldn't need to worry about that. :7: It's not the greatest game I've ever played, but playing online and interacting with others makes it fun.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
There's probably one game you would never finish in life, due to how many levels there are in total, and that is Blue Sphere.

This is actually a very hard decision. I think I would have to go with Crash Team Racing, because it's by far the best racing game I've played.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Probably Phantasy Star Portable 2 or Monster Hunter Tri (because I don't have the 3DS one). I like those kinds of games and the online experience would let me have fun with and chat with other players.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Are we asking for online or offline games? I would definitely have to say Halo 3. Possibly Halo 2 if I had the friends I had in Halo 3 to present, but Halo 3 definitely. The replay value was just incredible, it was never boring. Of course, I did play nothing but Halo 3 from late 2007 to mid-January 2010 so I sort of already lived that life x)

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Honestly, I'd probably say Pokemon Emerald. You can do so many different challenges, with so many different Pokemon combinations and stuff. + It probably has the best story line in all the games. I think any game would get old, but this one would last a while.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I was stuck with only one video game for the rest of my life, then it would definitely have to be Minecraft. I could spend an entire day by playing this game without feeling bored, because there's tons of things to do here. You could build your own world, you could play mini-games, you could fight monsters, you could customize your characters, you could grow your own animals, and much, much more. Plus, you're able to meet and play with other people if you are on a server, which is pretty cool!

Back