• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess Who? XD

Vaporeon

Cuteness ish teh pwnz. <3
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Kelsey, and I've decided to change my name. ^^ I wanted to let everyone know so all my pals and all the other members know to PM this username instead of my old one, "Kelsey". ^^

Well, this should help the confusion in case people go "OMG!!11 Why is Vaporeon a mod?" XD Well, now you know, and so now I can go do some stuff. XD Over and out!

~Kelsey

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Actually Vaporeon, you're breaking the rules. You need to post this in the thread for new usernames. XD

Vaporeon

Years
  • No I didn't! XD Read the rules, I clearly stated that only mods may post threads. XD The rest of you must use the Name Change Thread. XD *glomps Trikip*

Actually, it was only Kylie who repped me, she gave me 214 points from one good rep. XD

~Kelsey

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • No I didn't! XD Read the rules, I clearly stated that only mods may post threads. XD The rest of you must use the Name Change Thread.

now that's just not fair XD
    well, happy new namechangeathon-thing XD
    =3

Vaporeon

Years
  • Awwws, thanks Suz! I know, it doesn't seem right. XD I'm only following in the footsteps of Blue. XD Take it up with him. XD j/k It's just that we'd get too many threads like that cluttering up the forum, that's all. ^^;

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Vaporeon said:
    Hello everyone! I'm Kelsey, and I've decided to change my name. ^^ I wanted to let everyone know so all my pals and all the other members know to PM this username instead of my old one, "Kelsey". ^^

Well, this should help the confusion in case people go "OMG!!11 Why is Vaporeon a mod?" XD Well, now you know, and so now I can go do some stuff. XD Over and out!

~Kelsey
    Hi,Kels. Welcome to PC with your new username! This is Jassy. Anyway,but you seems change name back to Kelsey ,so welcome to PC with your old username!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Vaporeon said:
    Hello everyone! I'm Kelsey, and I've decided to change my name. ^^ I wanted to let everyone know so all my pals and all the other members know to PM this username instead of my old one, "Kelsey". ^^

~Kelsey
    Nice name change and you already got over 800 points of rep.

Back