• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tournament Series

Emerald Siren

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Alright.. so, I have been doing this for years among my friends and it's been something that we've all enjoyed. However, with how easy it is to battle and trade with others all around the world now, I would like to extend this to the community here.

I would like to propose a themed bracket challenge. You will have a full month, starting when I have enough participants, to prepare your pokemon team. Each tournament will have a theme like, whole team of three has to be your favorite color, all water type, all baby/unevolved pokemon, etc.

The first challenge will be users choice, level 50 cap. So it would be whatever you wish to use!

I created this a while back to help encourage myself to find things to do after I have beaten the game, and I've always enjoyed the aspect of the challenges.

What do you all think? Is this something you would be interested in trying?

Please leave thoughts and comments below.

Back