• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Loony Tune

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Self explanitory title neh?

Anyways, my favourite has to be Road Runner! *MEEP MEEP* Road Runner pwns all of the Loony Tunes IMO. It's so much better than Bugs, and Daffy (who really should see a speech therapist) and Porky Pig (ditto), and all the others ones. :D

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I like Bugs Bunny the best, but I also like the road runner. Taz annoys me...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Self explanitory title neh?

Anyways, my favourite has to be Road Runner! *MEEP MEEP* Road Runner pwns all of the Loony Tunes IMO. It's so much better than Bugs, and Daffy (who really should see a speech therapist) and Porky Pig (ditto), and all the others ones. :D
    Daffy is easier to understand than Donald.

Daffy: Does anybody understand what this duck is saying? I've worked with a lot of wise quackers, but you are desphicable!
    Donald: You gosh-darned nitwit!
    Daffy: This is the last time I work with someone with a sphpheech impediment!

Ah...I love Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Great movie.

Er...that aside I like the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote shorts. Those are simply classics and the best hands down. I love Wile E., it's genius with his little signs that read "Ouch!".

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    I like silvester he is funny because he alvays falls f,or that evil bird.XD

Back