• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Houso Fan Club!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I like it and I will join but this is in the wrong froum.Reports.This is susposed to be in MCG.

P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
    Years
  • Specials>>>Advance

Sure, I will join your club. :P

And nice to see that these things may be getting dubbed later this year, I'd like to understand the plot to these things a bit better sometimes. :D

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Cool, You Can Be Co-Founder, P0RYG0N, Since If It Weren't For You I Probably Wouldn't Have Seen Most Of The Specials Anyway

Members:
    1.Marillmonster2000
    2.P0RYG0N
    3.MegaDitto

Ok, Now That We Have Some Members, Let's Talk About The Housos! What's Your Guys's Favorite? I Like Rakou Legend Of Thunder

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Oh, can I join? I've only seen one Houso eppie, but I'm all ready a huge fan... ^.^

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Uhh... Dunno if I can answer that. It was all in Japanese and I only understood certain parts because I'm not fluent. I know it was a Misty-eppie, featuring Luvdisc... But it wasn't anything like the rumoured one where she and Tracey are forced into loving each other. Butch and Cassidy come after the two Luvdisc and Daisy goes... Coo-coo... There's no better word for it... The lack of a drivers' liscense may have had something to do with it, but I still fear that she might have an alternate personality... ^^ ;;

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Lol; well, I'm glad that you didn't hold my lack of knowledge against me... ^^ ;; I was worried for awhile, there. So, what's your favorite Houso eppie? And a small synopsis would come in handy, since I hardly know the titles...

P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
    Years
  • My favorite is the one where TR fools the villagers into thinking they are heroes. It's one of the few Hoso episodes that have gone missing for me, though. ^_^;;

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
    Years
  • Anyone (At PC) have either Team Rocket special? :P I'm sorta missing those at the moment- and have a lot to trade for it. :D

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    May I join? I love Pokemon Houso. What episodes are you talking about. The ones with Butch and Cassidy cause I think I know where you can get them.

Back