• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer17's Trading Bazaar

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
Years
  • Welcome everyone! :D /noob introductionz

Le Rules -

1. No HACKS!
    2. Exercise Patience! Well, I'm not going anywhere since I've already set up a thread, so in any situation, I ask you to be patient. :P
    3. I'm not an IV Breeder/IV enthusiast, so I don't take requests for any IV Breeding!
    4. Be nice and respectful to everyone within this thread. I don't want unnecessary spam wars or the like.
    5. Please have your FC noted in your Signature or your request when posting. Saves me time :P
    6. In any event after our trade, should you find any errors/mistakes in the IV spread, please do not spam the hell out of me. Just let me know, and we'll do a immediate trade back!
    7. Pokecommunity Trade Plaza Rules APPLY!

===

Trainer Information
    Colo_Fein.png

IGN: Shamil
    Friend Code: 4270 0767 8679
    Game Version: Pokemon Y
    In Game ID: 31097​

===

Offering-

IV'd Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Others:
    - If you don't care about IVs or the like, I can breed the following Starters: Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, Snivy, Fennekin, Froakie. [LF other Pokebank Starters!]
    - I also have POKERUS for trade!
    - I also have Lucky Eggs for trade!
    - I also have Heart Scales for trade!

WANTS/NEEDS:-
    - Any Shiny Pokemon [IV/EVs doesn't matter]
    - Pokebank Legendaries [IV/EVs doesn't matter]

Trade Log
    Spoiler:

Post away ~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I approved this, but I ask that you change your rule about hacks as hacks are prohibited from being traded here on PokeCommunity. Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Hey!

I am interested in the following

Chimchar
    Jolly/Iron Fist@ Level 1
    - Leer
    - Scratch
    - Fire Punch
    - Thunder Punch

Does a Timid Joltik with 31/x/31/31/31/31 sounds good to you?

EDIT: Also got Immunity Gligars and Swinub with egg moves Stealth Rocks and Icicle crash. Both with 31/31/31/x/31/31

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
  • Hey!

I am interested in the following

Chimchar
    Jolly/Iron Fist@ Level 1
    - Leer
    - Scratch
    - Fire Punch
    - Thunder Punch

Does a Timid Joltik with 31/x/31/31/31/31 sounds good to you?

EDIT: Also got Immunity Gligars and Swinub with egg moves Stealth Rocks and Icicle crash. Both with 31/31/31/x/31/31

Since I'm not a huge fan of IV'd Pokes, do you have any spare Dittos with you? with a Good nature perhaps? xD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Shinx
    Adamant/Intimidate@ Level 1 JPN
    - Tackle
    - Ice Fang
    - Fire Fang!

I have one question what gender is the shinx?
    I have a level 50 Trevenant with Hasty nature and the ability natural cure. (its a boy)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Umm no I don't think I do, I will have completed the main story by tomorrow though :D.
    Yeah I'm still interested!

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
  • Umm no I don't think I do, I will have completed the main story by tomorrow though :D.
    Yeah I'm still interested!

iirc You can get one in Coumarine City's hotel from a girl in the lobby xD If you could get that I'd be glad to do the trade straight away! Oh, and if its not too much to ask, do you have any Egg Move'd pokes?

Back