• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Shiny Eevees and Slakoths and Lots more for Event Legendaries and Normal Legendaries from Gen 3 and Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    Note: IF YOU ARE WANTING TO TRADE ME AN EVENT LEGENDARY, I ONLY WANT 1 OF EACH! IF THE POKEMON YOU WANT TO TRADE ME IS LISTED IN THE SPOILER, I ALREADY HAVE IT!

Spoiler:

NOTE: Keep in mind that I used The Power Saves to dupe the shinies. But in all honesty, I dont give 2 ***** if it is duped are not, so you shouldnt either.
    List of Shiny Pokemon I have
    Spoiler:

POST YOUR FRIEND CODE IN THE REPLY IF IT ISNT IN YOUR SIG ALONG WITH YOUR IGN. I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING ON A MASSACURE TO FIND YOU.
    Okay, now that we got that cleared up, I hope to be trading with you in the future! Danke!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    By duping, do you mean cloning the shinies or forcing them to be shiny?

Taiji Dragon

Hey! I have several event pokemon and normal legendaries I can trade including: Kyogre, Deoxys, Shiny Rayquaza . Even though I'm aware that you are trading shiny Eevees I'm willing to part with them if traded for the following mega stones: Aggronite, Charizardite Y and Mewtwonite X.

If you are interested I will be available next Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9pm to 2am.
    My friend code is: 4012 - 4565 - 2182

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back