• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I am so unlucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KookyDelibird

Craziest delibird ever!
Years
I have had my saphire for 1 or 2 years now. I have never seen a shiny pokemon on it or any other of my games. I started my saphire again and when I was about to battle Brendon, I found a gold poochyena. Just my luck... I had no pokeballs. You can't get them that early in the game. I am so unlucky... :(

KookyDelibird

Craziest delibird ever!
Years
Emerald Queen said:
Oh, that's really bad luck! Still, it could have been worse: you could have seen a gold poochyena chasing Dr. Birch!

Yeah! It would be funny if it was gold outside of the battlescreen... though i don't think it would have been.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Just with all shinies, this all comes down to luck, bad luck in your case. Oh well, nothing you can do about it, unless you start a petition and get like a million signatures, although even then I don't think Nintendo'll listen. :/

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
I feel sorry for you. That is really bad luck. The spirtes should be different colours to. Like a green espeon ( shiny) Has a normal purple spirte. Werid. And i know shiny hunters would also complain about the dullness of shiny spirtes. Infact abyone who has caught a shiny would.

- Lone Eevee

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
Lone Eevee said:
I feel sorry for you. That is really bad luck. The spirtes should be different colours to. Like a green espeon ( shiny) Has a normal purple spirte. Werid. And i know shiny hunters would also complain about the dullness of shiny spirtes. Infact abyone who has caught a shiny would.

- Lone Eevee

a black charizard????? do u trade it from fr/lg? if yes, how far must u be in the game to say u can trade onto r/s? plz, im begging now cos i cant find it out myself. im only upto 4th or 5th badge.

KookyDelibird

Craziest delibird ever!
Years
Lord_Jaws1 said:
I reckon the small pictures of shinies should look different too. My Cubone is black but its sprite is still the same.
They should change the sprites, make it look better. Never mind. Maybe they will for another game.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Eire
  • Seen Apr 4, 2011
Gold Groudon14 said:
a black charizard????? do u trade it from fr/lg? if yes, how far must u be in the game to say u can trade onto r/s? plz, im begging now cos i cant find it out myself. im only upto 4th or 5th badge.

hmm this is getting a bit of topic. But to trade to r/s from fr/lg you need to have beaten the elite 4 once and to have given the ruby and sapphire plates to bills friend back in 1st island.

If they did change the spirtes it would be a better game. I know its only one slight difference but it would make alot of fans happy.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Poor sweetie. *Hugs KookyDelibird.* I remember I did that trick to get a shiney Kyogre, than my GBA ran out batteries. ><;
Oh well. XD *Still has a Kyogre that pwnz.* XD

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
~Mewtwo_Rules~ said:
Uhhuh that was very rotten but keep looking and youll find a golden poochyena because someone once found a charmander...o.O

u got 2 beat elite 4 and find r/s plates on island 1! oh god its gonna take me ages.

firemaster

Art Martyr
Years
i've played since gold and i've never ever seen a shiny, besides gyrados of course.

Its pure luck....

I wouldn't use it anyways, as im more concerned with breeding so pokemon have higher IV's...

A friend of mine caught a red gyrados in the wild. I felt so bad for him... lol...

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
Years
I've played about 250 hours on my Sapphire, without finding a single shiny :\

On crystal, I've found two, not counting Gyarados. I got a shiny Igglybuff in the odd egg, and I found a shiny tangela outside Mt. Silver, which I was unable to catch :\

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
Years
I have about 360 hours on my Sapphire game, and I still haven't found a shiny either. I'm too scared to cheat...

ANYWAYS, I hope you find a fantastic shiny Pokemon in the future~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back