• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Unown again? all 26 or 28? how and where do u catch these unown and unown! + unown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    on the tepmles surrounding 7 island

Yes this is were the Unknown are Located. They are very ease to catch as the ones i have encountered are mostly level 25. Just one ultra ball and then there caught. Really easy. I wish you good luck in finding them all though ^_^

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Lone Eevee said:
    Yes this is were the Unknown are Located. They are very ease to catch as the ones i have encountered are mostly level 25. Just one ultra ball and then there caught. Really easy. I wish you good luck in finding them all though ^_^

do u need somethin to go on island 7?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Yes the raindow pass. Which you only get after beating the elite 4 for the first time. then you do some stuff on islands 4-6 and 7 is were ur unknown are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back