• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new, like a beanie baby with wings of fire

Years
  • Hey Poke people,

I'm CaesarAlexsander (Real name Casey) and I actually joined a few days back but somehow missed this section until now. I always browsed these forums, usually looking at some of the romhacks that look interesting to me and I've even worked on a few of my own. I'm a 1st and 2nd gen guy so if you say something about a pokemon beyond that, expect that I probably won't know who you're talking about.

A little about myself, I live in LA and am the host of a radio program which covers a professional hockey team and I LOVE my job. I'm in college at California Lutheran University studying communications and I'm lined up to get a job with Fox Sports once I earn my masters. I have a youtube channel (under the name CaesarAlexsander) where I do LP's (Let's Plays) and I love doing those almost as much as I love my job. I do pokemon games, fallout, zelda and a few other things too. I live with my Dad who is my best friend on the planet and we will always live together even when I have the means to financial support the both of us.

So yeah, hopefully you guys will "friend" me or whatever the kids are doing these days. I know I sound like I'm 80 but I'm 22. I'm just not smart with forum etiquette and social media and things like that. I'm a nice guy though, this looks like a great place to meet friends and I look forward to talking with you guys on here. So yeah lol sorry for the paragraphs.

Years
  • Nice meeting ya caesaralexander I just joined myself my name is moe I'm filmmaker living in Burbank, ca if you wanna do some cool episodes with your YouTube channel (Mohammed alhiniah) I just put a teaser for next short film (the agony of inspiration)

P.s: add me in pokemon FC is in my signature

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hey there, Caesar! Here's your official welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's a pleasure to meet you :D

Well damn, that's...quite job you have there. I'd kill to be a radio show host. You got some nice plans there, good luck with them! But really...that job. Glad you're loving it, puts you in the mood to expand more on that field.

You said you're into the first and second generation? Well I'm sure you'd like to check out the Metal and Colour Generation forums, found here! It's the section to discuss the 1st and 2nd Generation.

Hope you have fun during your stay here! :) Feel free to contact the 2 moderators of the Welcome Lounge, Dragon and Autumn Reverie if you need assistance~

Back