• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Real Blasting Off (TR Comedy One-shot)

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
  • A Real Blasting Off (TR Comedy One-shot)

It was a sunny afternoon in a forest of the Hoenn Region. Meowth laid a laptop computer that he stole from one of the previous towns, on the ground and gained access to the Internet.

His two teammates, Jesse and James, noticed what he was doing and walked over.

?Meowth, what are you looking at?? James asked curiously as he looked at the screen. ?ebay.com??

?I?m lookin? fa sumtin??? Meowth mumbled, then he became excited. ?Dah! Found it!?

Meowth showed the screen to Jesse and James and pointed to the product that he was looking for.

?A ten-foot missile launcher!?? Jesse said in a surprised tone. ?Why would anyone want to sell that??

?Does it matter?? Meowth said. ?Wiv dis, we can get rid of da twerps once and fa all!?

?And what about Pikachu?? James asked, trying to catch Meowth out.

?Way ahead of ya,? Meowth replied smugly as he showed another product, which showed a small electronic gadget. ?It?s called a Sphere Catacher X2000. Depending on what ya wanna catch, using its remote control, dis gadget will help us get it. The plan is that we can use dis to steal Pikachu from the twerp and then use the missile launcher to make da rest of da twerps blast off instead of us.?

?That?s brilliant, Meowth!? Jesse said, liking the idea. ?Of course, I was going to suggest that myself.?

Meowth continued using the computer as he clicked on various tick boxes. ?Let?s see,? he mumbled. ?Yes? yes? pay by card, I tink I?ll use James?s bank account? free gift wrap? Oh, I like dat? delivered? within a month, overnight, or instantly? instantly of course!?

As soon as he clicked on the ?instantly? tick box, a huge crate fell and squashed on all three of the Rocket Trio! Meowth?s paw managed to slip out of the bottom of the crate as held up a sign that said, ?Dat?s gonna hurt tomorrow.?

A Wobbuffet popped out of nowhere and placed its paw on its head in a saluting manner. ?Wobbuffet!?

It didn?t take them long to set up the Missile Launcher and the Sphere Catcher (Well, James and Meowth were the only members doing the hard work while Jesse gave out orders). James looked at the targeting part of the missile launcher and spotted five familiar figures taking a nap, mainly a Pikachu. ?Double ha!? James said. ?They?re all asleep!?

?Dis is great!? Meowth said as he grabbed a remote control. ?Now to start up the catcher!?

The catcher moved swiftly as it floated up into the air, with Meowth using the controller to control it. He looked at a monitor connected to the controller that was viewing what the catcher was spying on, and it didn?t take long for them to reach their target.

The gadget hovered over Pikachu and formed a sphere around it, trying to not to wake it up. The catcher then traveled back to Team Rocket. ?Now?s your chance Jimmy Boy!? Meowth whispered, trying not to wake Pikachu up. ?Fire the missile!?

?Like you said, Meowth,? James said excitedly and smugly. ?Way ahead of ya!?

He fired the missile out of the ten-foot missile launcher and it shot out into the sky. He, Jesse and Meowth took out their respective binoculars and looked the missile with them. ?It?s going! It?s going!? Jesse said excitedly.

?Wait a minute,? Meowth said in a down tone. ?It?s comin???

Before anyone can say another word, the missile crushed right on top of them! ?Dat?s gonna hurt tomorrow,? Meowth muffled.

Suddenly, the missile exploded! The force of the explosion destroyed the catcher and sent Pikachu flying, landing into its trainer?s lap, waking everyone up. The Pikachu?s trainer looked down on it.

?Hey, buddy,? the trainer said happily yet sleepily as he stroked its fur. ?Had a good sleep??

?Pika,? Pikachu squeaked happily.

Back at Team Rocket?s location, there was a big hole with them in it. Jesse and James lay unconsciously on the ground, covered in soot and had swirly eyes on their faces. Meowth stood up, still feeling dizzy from the explosion. ?I tink I need a day off tomorrow,? he said in a giddy tone.

?So do we,? Jesse and James said in unison as they slowly sat up.

Suddenly, a ball fell into the hole and looked at them mischievously. ?Voltorb!!? it cried.

?VOLTORB!!!? the trio cried in shock. The voltorb glowed vigorously and exploded, sending Team Rocket flying!

?We?re blasting off? AGAIN!? the trio cried as Wobbuffet came out of nowhere and folded its forelegs.

?Wobbuffet!!? it cried as they flew far away into the distance until they were out of sight.

Haha! END!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wot'cha guys tink?

Back