• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 New PKMN Shadows!!!!

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
  • As I said on SPPf, sadly it looks like another baby Pokemon ;-; Im sick of the pre-evos.... >> they should release evos or new lines... not baby poekmon ;-;

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    I'm getting an error too, thats means...?

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • For some reason, the image only shows up under certain circumstances. I'm getting an error message here, but it works in pm, and in chatrooms. I don't know why.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Oooooh, those shadows look so neat! I can't wait to see what they are. <3 I don't mind having more baby Pokemon; though I still prefer completely new ones too. 8D

~Kelsey

Years
  • ...Oh, there is already a topic about all news, pictures and news about 4th Generation Pokemon... Post there...

~reports~

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • Ok, now I know the middle one looks like a Sudowoodo pre-evo.

The left one looks like someone with a ice cream swirl on its head. And the right on looks like a long-eared, "fan-hat" creature.

And why showing the pre-evos first? (nearly)Everyone likes the cute ones, and so....

P0RYG0N

The man with the plan
    Years
  • DIGI-MON DIGITAL MONSTERS DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS.

Or so it seems with these shadows so far. :\

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    the first looks like a spoink and the secind looks like a gardevoir/sudowoodo and the third is a sort of pharoh skiploom

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • they are cool! first looks like ice cream second looks like baby jumpluff and last one looks like meditite with BIG head

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Shining Mew said:
    It works fine for me everytime I click it xD

Here, does this work for you guys? Heres a part of the picture w/ the new pokemon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/jess8919/newpokemon2.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/jess8919/newpokemon.bmp

photobucket shrunk it dow, but thats wat the whole thing looks like very very small o.o

I said this in Serebii also: Make the images a smaller file like png or jpg. Photobukcte can't handle such enormous bitmap files.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I HATE BABY POKEMON! (Apart from Smoochum and Elekid) If these are Manyula, Manen, and Usohachi (which they probably will be -_-) then the one in the middle looks like Sudo the most, so I think Usohachi will be that one. ^_^

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
    Years
  • I said this on the Rukario board also, and I'll say it again. NINTENDO IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, AND THIS IS NO EXCEPTION. The middle one looks to much like Sudowoodo, and the one on the right looks like a jellyfish... sorta.
    If they let Pokemon fans help in choosing the ideas, well...... that's a different story.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I NEVER SAID THIS BUT I'LL SAY IT HERE.

Don't judge the Pokemon by freakin' shadows. Jeebus. I mean, yeah, they look silly, but one of them could be a "cool" Pokemon who just happens to be in a coiled position. YOU NEVER KNOW.

Back