• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chemicho

Poke'gangster

Banned
Years
  • Did anyone see the episode Ghost of the Maiden's peak? Remember when all those candleboxes are floating down the river, ocean whatever you want to call it. Though this show was in the first season you can see a Chemicho on one of the candleboxes floating down the water. I never knew that the creators of Poke'mon thought that far. This episode can also be caught on VHS. The video is called Phsycic Suprise.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • Too bad you don't have a picture. I would LOVE to see Chimecho! ^_^ It's such a great Pokemon.

You're sure you saw Chimecho right?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Poke'gangster said:
    Did anyone see the episode Ghost of the Maiden's peak? Remember when all those candleboxes are floating down the river, ocean whatever you want to call it. Though this show was in the first season you can see a Chemicho on one of the candleboxes floating down the water. I never knew that the creators of Poke'mon thought that far. This episode can also be caught on VHS. The video is called Phsycic Suprise.
    I dont think they did.I know what you are talking about butmabye they got a new idea of a pokemon from that when they look at the past epsiodes.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Good lord..talk about CULTURE SHOCK. Did it ever occur to you that Chiirin is based off of Japanese windchimes? --; It's NOT a Chiirin you saw. It was a Japanese windchime.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Be nice if you had a picture. That is a bit cool. The creaters thinking that far into the future and not even sure that the show would be a hit. Wonder why he was with the 2nd gen of pokemon?

Elite Trainer Raven said:
    Good lord..talk about CULTURE SHOCK. Did it ever occur to you that Chiirin is based off of Japanese windchimes? --; It's NOT a Chiirin you saw. It was a Japanese windchime.

Elite Trainer Raven does have a point thougth. Chemicho is based on a windchime. A japanese wind chime.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Way to believe a site that's info is rarely ever trustworthy considering it's all done by FANS rather than a set group of people with reliable sources.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I found a picture of that scene. Although it has the shape of Chimeco, I don't think it is Chimeco. It's unlikely that the creators are making up Pokemon that far ahead.
    Not every boat has a Pokemon drawing on it. The one at the right of the would-be-Chimeco boat doesn't seem to be a Pokemon and the boat right from that one (not visible in the picture) is blank.

Back