• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unsolved Mysteries

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I may have seen it once or twice, but why did j00 get freaked out?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Because it was taking about some guy who was possessed or something. And because I'm afraid of a lot of things ^^;

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • unsolved mysteries are so fascinating. not really that show itself though.. I have a hard time believing everything it presents >_>;

crop circles are pretty interesting though, as are stonehenge, egypt, man tons of things... so fascinating *_*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Radical_Edward said:
    Do you ever watch that? I was a minute ago, but I got freaked out and changed the channel ^^;
    I loved that show.I used to watch it with my mother all the time but it never scared me.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • Unsolved Mysteries.

Unsolved Mysteries isn't that scary.I've only watched the show like five times though.It's kind of interesting though.I mean, you wonder what had really happened in those stories.The show leaves you guessing quite abit.I really hate it when i'm watching the show and a commercial comes on.Stupid commercials.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I hate that show it give me the creeps. In 1992 a man a his fianc? were going to deliver a computer to a person. When they got to the person the person pulled out a handgun and told the fianc? and the man to cover themselves in bed sheets. A few minutes later he pulled out a hammer and bashed it into both of their heads. The guy survived but the fianc? died of head trauma 2 hours later. The murderer was never found. It's kind of sad when I saw the reenactment.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ^___^ That show mystifies me. I know some stuff isn't exactly true, because... well, it's pretty unbelieveable... and the reenactments can look fake sometimes...

But sometimes, you can feel that the stuff is real... o_O; And just hope that it never happens to you! xD; ~origin

Back