• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moony-chan Sprites Inc.

Years
  • This shall now be my permanent request shop. I do hope this one won't even die like the other ones. O.o;;
    Well, I have been working on my sprites, improved upon them, and now will be doing Chaos, recolours, fusions, adoptables, and maybe Trainer Sprites. Custom sprites won't be done for me anymore due to the fact that my MS Paint keeps messing up when I create sprites and mixes my colours up when I try to makes the shades myself.
    Here are the forms for my sprites. Unless you have done the form in this format, I won't do your sprite request. I have had trouble with the forms last time, and this time the forms must be filled out correctly or no sprites.

Chao Request Form:

Chao Base:
    Type of Chao(Pokemon or Trainer):
    What type of Pokemon or Trainer:

Recolours:

Pokemon to recolour:
    Colours(From Pokemon or sprites, or custom):

Fusions:

Pokemon fusion:
    Base(Body):
    Colour from which Pokemon:

Adoptables:

Adoptables' new name:
    Which adoptables is it?

Trainer Sprites:

Sprite to be edited:
    Details:

Now then, for these sprites, I will only do three a day PERIOD. No "if", "ands" or "buts". And no double requesting. Individually you can only request three a week. Now then, the adoptables will be attached. Every adoptable available will be posted here in this thread. If one is taken, there will always be others to choose from. I can also do Pokeballs and sprites for hacks, or sites, or forums can be used, but you need my permission by PM and you must state that you read this.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • I was wondering if you could do a trainer for me. I drew the trainer out on paper and scanned it, but coloring it is a weakness of mine...

Simply put, I was hoping you could make it into a sprite using the picture as a base. The attached picture is the female hero for my game, and she is loosely based off of Marina from G/S/C. I will of course, give credit.

AbareMax

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Oh my gosh! ^___^ I didnt know you made sprites!!! *pokes the suicune thingy* XD that is amazing, but one thing- move the left wing a bit kay? *hugs* nice job =D

~Eli

Years
  • I've been doing sprites for a while Eli. You should've noticed by now. xD
    Yeah, I know the wing looks out of place. But I tried to make it so it would look attached to the Ho-Oh x Suicune fusion the way a Pokemon like Celebi or Pidgey have their's.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Those are pretty good,you've definitely improved alot since you started ^^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • I have the same problem dont worry XD;;; I got over it...it's just that it seems theres a lack of feathers, just before suicunes body starts if ya know what I mean XD

Sorry I'm dense. I sprite too XD

Years
  • Thankies. I've greatly noticed the change in my spriting skills. The Ho-Oh x Suicune fusion is my best so far if you ask me. It totally rocks. I just need to work on the wing. But I'll leave that sprite as if is. Does anyone wish to adopt or request a sprite?

Years
  • Sure Eli, and TD, sprites from which version?
    Doing all of them would look too weird TD. xD
    I tried it once. It turned out to be something like a Digimon with EVERY starter. O.O;;;
    And Rageman, your Chao is done, but the tail was too hard. >.>
    It looked a little horrible when I made the tail fit rightly on it, so I had to take it off. Bu other than that it's done. I hope it's good enough.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Well, the colors for my sprite are based the colors of Marina (Kris) of G/S/C.

Her shirt, I would like to be white, along with the stripes on her shorts. And for her shorts, I would like the dominant color to be a bright turquoise. For Emmi's hair, I think blonde would be the best pick. And her backpack I guess is just the color of the R/S/E backpacks...lol

I hope this is enough info, if not PM me.

AbareMax

Years
  • Ok, Eli, your Lugia recoloured request is done. ^0^
    Sowwy, but I had to take away the thing on it's belly. It just didn't seem to fit in with the Lugia colouring.
    AbareMax, I'll start on your's, but I'll post it here tomorrow.

Back