• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a thing, what would you be?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Anything? I'd like to be Jupiter, as being the biggest planet in teh Solar System is quite a mean feat. Although I don't think I'd like to be it for life, as planets live for millions of years, and I don't want to live for millions of years XD Maybe for a day or two :P

Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    Anything? I'd like to be Jupiter, as being the biggest planet in teh Solar System is quite a mean feat. Although I don't think I'd like to be it for life, as planets live for millions of years, and I don't want to live for millions of years XD Maybe for a day or two :P
    Oh yeah, well I'd like to be the Sun XD.So I can go away when I get mad at everyone and make you freeze XP XD.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Trainer Kharl said:
    If you were a thing, what would you be and why?

I'd be a thing, because this thread says so... Erm, a Microrganism? They are small, they are not noticed, they mutate... What else would ya want?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    what do you mean IF i was a thing...i AM a thing XP
    if i was a DIFFERENT thing, god works...if he dont exist, ill say an all powerful being XP what a power hungry maniac i am XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would be a molicule, because no one notices me anyway xD
    Either that, or a book. I like books. Books are fun. ^^;
    I have edited this post to make a n00bish comment for the heck of it:
    omg 100 posts! *dances* xD

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    I would be a thing that lives in the shadow and everyone fears me and all. I am the true Shadow King! MUWHAHAHAmeowHAHAHAHA XO?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Well...I would be a thing of course. Lol *pictures himself dressed up like Thing1 and Thing2*

Umm...a computer monitor. It'd be neat to stare back at people.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • I'd like to be some kind of comedy mirror.

So if someone is looking in the mirror, doing there hair or something I could say "More like the hair up your nose".

And they'd be like wtf.

Then I'd say "You're an ugly one aren't you? No seriously.."

Except they'd see a normal mirror, like, it's still them, I'm just talking THROUGH it.

Seems more like I'd be the fella hiding BEHIND your mirror though doesn't it? :P

I'll be watching you..

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i would be a toilet... with fangs, that could sing. i would bite people's butts and then sing hippy songs from the 70s in a gargly/underwater voice.

Back