• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprites

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
Years
  • hey everybody miss me?well ive been at pixeltendo forums for this whole time trying to get better at spriting and i am really good at it.but im not hacking games anymore im quiting that for spriting.another thing most of my sprites wont be pokemon sprites.well enough chitty chitty-chat chat on with the sprites!
    First up my kh2 Sora Sprites my best sprites eva!
    kh2soraaurn4uq.png

BHK Sprites from kh2 also.
    bhk1ka.png

Star Wars spritse for my sprite project at pixeltendo.
    clonetrooper7ft.png

Random scratch sprites.
    cogenemies0bp.png

Cortez from paper mario 2.someone else made the outline i just colored in and added loss details.
    cortez1pk.png

Kingdom Hearts mugs!
    mugs0lq.png

Link from Zelda
    zerolink9lg.png

Metal Sonic
    metalsonic5qe.png

Sora
    mmzsora9fg.png

A sprite thats supposed to represent me.(just something i say it looks dark yet im happy and energetic but remember looks can be decieving)
    customsprite4ye.png

also i cant decide which one of these kh mugs i should use for my avatar.what do you think?

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Can I use the Sora and Link ones in my sig? Those are amazing but some I don't even know what they are XO?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • thanks they all take foreva to make.and about putting them in your sig maybe.maybe the links one but the soras nope.cuz the soras are really supposed to be my character cuz my name is keyblade master and sora is so yea.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    That's ok. I don't mind. So does that mean I can use the Link ones?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • yea you can use them but you must give credit or i will hunt you down cuz each of these took like 1-2 hours to make.just pose takes that long do you know how much my neck hurts!it hurts like heck!so thats just a warning to you.besides what are you do with them in your sig?

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    kybldmaster, welcome. You know me... right?

Nice work as usual, especially on the soras.

NOTE: Can you get on Pixeltendo?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • thanks and yea i now its you saph.i cant get on either.it keeps getting down too much.wonder what happened.also forgot to post another sprite but too lazy.i just now made a pixel art for it too.enjoy.C+C
    pixelart3nu.png

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Your Kingdom Heart ones are the best. Are you gonna put them in a game?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    they're good..but the links ear is a slight bit too long..by about 1 0r 2 pixels...some of the custom stuff is nice..btw on on PT as random-dead-guy

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • thanks and no im not.did you read the post not hacking or making.k vaati.what do you think of my pixel art?i have the original sprite next to it by his leg.ill fix link too vaati.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    kybldmstr said:
    k thanks.i know shouldnt say this but me and blue posted a new kh2 sprites thread and were makin our own version of kh2.check it out on pt.
    I will...teh RDG will post

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • thanks and i am working on more i have been.k then rdg.also i have another sheet to post.not done with it.this one i posted on pt.i hae another that i did a long time ago but i forgot to post it here.it was when i was still there.the first is a sonic edit whos gonna be in a game a plan on making his name is chronic.the second is a completely scratch sprite.his name is magna for another game.i hope yas like.C+C too.
    mquestherosprite4tj.png

unown5sq.png

Back