• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello, Again! o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poteto

Banned
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2005
    <------------------------Begin Post---------------------->

Ello o_O
    By the font size and color you can probably guess who it is xD
    Anyways, Im just wondering when I can return? Afterall I was the one who asked Erica to ban me. And then a month later I asked Anthony to unban me. And someone said in an MSN convo a few days ago someone had to have Un IP Ban me, because they donot end on their own o.O So Im assuming whoever un ip-banned me had a reason? Afterall, I did request to be IP Banned =p I never said 'Un-IP Ban' xD!
    But now that someone has un ip banned me, and I was never really 'banned' for a reason other than I asked politely to be banned xD
    I know I was banned in the past, But remember? I was let back in November and I promise to be good xD And I was =p I wasn`t banned for being a bad memeber, I was just banned because I asked to be banned.

(I know this may sound confusing xD)

-Jess

(BTW: o.O If you do say I can`t come back, why not? And if I can`t come back, Why I`am I stilled allowed at the Oekaki? =/
    Also Steve said in November that if I was banned for rule-breaking I would be IP Banned from all sites relating to PC. (Basically all sites hosted by PPN, That is alot of sites you know =p). But I didn`t do anything wrong at all, So I donot see why I can`t come back o.O
    Afterall I did apologize in November, And like I stayed until I said in early January I wanted to leave =p)

<-------------------------End Post--------------------->

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    No crap MD, he just said that

Jess, you said to never let you back in, and that's what I will work to do :)

~Member banned
    ~Thread Locked

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back