• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome for a wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
  • Well, then, welcome, Ever Stray of many personalities. If you have any questions, PM me. As a side note, you vaguely remind me of another lover of wolves I know . . . In any case, enjoy your stay at Pokemon Community.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the Pok?Community! Read the rules and have fun! ^_^

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Aren't we all some times!^^.Welcome to the pokemon community,enjoy your stay and post alot!^~

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Welcome^^hmm..you remind me of myself..anyways,I hope your happy-fun-like personality has fun here^^BTW,I love wolves as well,and I basically have the same types of personalities you mentioned in your post^^and only I can say mortal..mortal..XD,k,see ya around and PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ever Stray. What a wonderful username you've chosen!
    Welcome to the Pokemon Community, my name is Lashyina. Pleased to meet you. Follow the rules, mods, and other members. Hope ya have lots of fun and PM me if you want to be my friend. Good luck. ~.`

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Mwar, of course wolves are welcome! Wolves are such beautiful creatures, definately not deserving of their "evil" reputation?

Mwar, erm, welcome, I am Porygon the Insane! I as well have many sorts of personalities, but this one is the dominant one ^_^

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Have run and follow the rules. I'm Arctic Wish the Dewgong member of PC. I saw your location and I like colder climates too. I hope we can become friends.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Welcome to PC, feel free to add me to your friends list, PM me if you need any help ^_^
    I love that smiley to hehe, its always been my favourite! :dead:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back