• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sprites

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
Years
  • heres some sprites i did of 4th gen pokemon
    usohachii:
    Usohachii.png

gonbe:
    Gonbe.png
    (this one isnt very good
    --_--.png
    )oh this?
    i made it just now

more sprites later!

Years
  • Kool! I like the usohachii, and the gonbe! The gonbe is the best gonbe sprite i've seen so far....

Years
  • *ROLLES EYES* These spites are are! PERFECT!
    Usohachii is DA BEST! It looks like a Nintendo regular sprite! Realy! Most of us knows that the colors may be like da! But these eyes make it real and awesome! Munchlax is good but most likely a GSC sprite! Manene/Manyula is like I was thinking but should be a pre-evo of shuppet! Can't wait for Manene/Manyula (The other new I mean) and Rukario!

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Nice, Usachi is very nice. In the second one Munchlax's eye lids are a little too big and try to pick the correct color scheme for it and try not to have all the sprite in a black outline. As for the last one, it's very nice but agian the sprite shouldn't be all in a black outline, try to improve on that. Also try to inmprove the shading on the Shuppet thing's legs, it looks 2-D ish. Overall there good but there is always time for improvement. ^_^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm liking these..only may I suggest a greener colour for munchlax

Years
  • Pretty cool! These are really really PERFECT! Can I use Usohachi and Manene/Manyula sprites for my hack? Can u make a small and a backsprite for Munchlax? (I already have a Munchlax sprite)! Waitin for sprites of other new Pokemon!
    Keep workin!

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • ~AshPokemaster~ said:
    Pretty cool! These are really really PERFECT! Can I use Usohachi and Manene/Manyula sprites for my hack? Can u make a small and a backsprite for Munchlax? (I already have a Munchlax sprite)! Waitin for sprites of other new Pokemon!
    Keep workin!

yes you may use my sprites,i will make a back sprite of munchlax and an icon to

edit:heres the icon
    GonbeIcon.png
    i wont do the back sprite untill later though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whoa! Thats are freakin awesome from what I see now. Ill check it out more thorough later :) Anyway really good job! I cant wait to see more work from you.

Back