• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official April Fools Day Spamming Thread

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
  • The Official April Fools Day Thread

I've just received an email from the United Nations, and they said April Fools will be postponed until April the 20th.

April Fools.

So here, you may discuss April Fools Day. Tell us why you like it, why you hate it, wht original pranks you're planning this year, etc. s long as its got something to do with April Fools.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • ~_~; No more April Fools' threads *stickies for the day* =3

Note: Only for the day, to prevent other people making the thread. *renames it* =3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Instead of discussing April Fools' Day and stuff, can't we just spam in this thread? Loads of other forums are doing that today...

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Since a "Super" Moderator himself has said it, Yoohooo...
    T3H RuXXORs R nOt U.

Just Kidding, I made the very first April's day early in the morning but meh, it was closed due to the fact that I was a bit early. But Australians and Asians have it earlier.

Anyway I managed to fool quite some people today though I did get fooled once or twice but in a mini-kiddish kind of day. We didn't have that much enthusiasm this year as we are all in 10th grade and are more serious I suppose.LOL!

~ CC

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Why don't you like it Jolty? What happened?

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    I dont know why you shouldnt like April fools Jolty

Back