• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some of my art...like arcanine, suicune, eevee, and some watercolors

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
Years
  • some of my art...

one arcy I made is female, and was requested by my friend--
    arcagirl.jpg

the second one ia a boy...
    arcaninegrass.jpg

the third one is female again...--
    arcacutegirl.jpg

and here is one female suicune
    suicunegirl.jpg

one eevee..
    eeveerun.jpg

now tempera colors
    citrinemew.jpg

the second is Growlithe--the living cuteness
    growlithe.jpg

and the third is burying sandshrew-I like the dust rising at the background
    sandshrew.jpg

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Act i like the sun like that ,and the reflection in the water very cool , your pics are very good the eevee is soooo cute !!!

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • :-))))sooo happy ye like it!
    Here are two Suicune-mother and baby

the stars were meant to be real, you can see the Scorpius-/on the right/ and Sagitarius constellations/on the left/
    dont mind the orange star--that wa supposed to be Antares
    suicunenight.jpg

Last edited:

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Totally awesome art! I wish I could color my pictures like that.
    I love that first Eevee picture! Sooooooo cute! X3~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Your art is amazing, every little detail you have there, is done almost perfectly. I really like your style!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Like the pic. James is the only Team Rocket that i like. Think you did the hair good. Ohh i seen the your pic in Sandra's Chargon thread: it was great. I love all the Eevees. Your fak one is great. I wish it was realy. Think it would make a great pokemon for the game and show.

Years
  • ok, so what does it evolve from? or is it a single evo pokemon?, i just think its really cool looking, do u have a dex entry or something for the Scorster line?

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • Yesterday I made one Mewtwo pic. I have a couple of Mewtwo, but they are crap. Really. And, Scorster has no evolution, at all. Hes just something like-a lake (only lakes-no seas) carnivorous monster eats fish or small animals who go near the water surface to get a drink. Just like crocodile, he does it. He has a lot smaller jaws but they are very sharp so once he has someone?s neck bit the pray has no chance to escape. He has great Attack, Speed and Defense. The special abilities are a bit lower. I have maaaany fake pokemon...eons, starters, and I cant stop myself from drawing dragons....fake dragons. Just dragons, not pokemon.It feels so bad to not own a scanner...now I cant even go and use the one in school...but my friend promised me she?ll allow me to scan pic on her scanner as soon as she buys a new harddisc.
    Here is my fake pokemon-Rock and Dragon Onix evolutuion and his name is AGONIX.
    Maybe some of you have already seen it.
    agonix1.jpg

agonix3.jpg

Im kinda proud of him...welll...I dont wanna sound selfish but I think he is cool...
    what do you think?

Last edited:
    Back