• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Battle of Golden Rod!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyGirl

I LOVE ASHIE BOY
Years
  • Team Rocket is back and to their old selves. Trying again to take over the Radio Tower. The Kidnapped The Gym Learders in Johto and are stealing Pokemon. It is up to a group of trainers to fight the grunts through out the Radio Tower and the administrators through out the way.

name:
    team:
    looks:
    personality:

name:Jen
    team:Ditto,Pichu,Medicham,Aron,Torkoal,Cumbusken
    looks:tall,long blonde hair,and blue eyes
    personality:nice,sweet,kind,caring,and loyal

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • name: Alisha Duit (nicknamed Al for short)
    team: golem (name Quaker), green raichu (Plug), Alakazam (Pocus), politoed (polite), smoochum (Ic'em), and sunflora (Soldance)
    looks: Only 5 foot tall, and 100 pounds. Shoulder-length curly black hair with a green bandana that has a pokeball embroidered on it holding it back. Brown eyes. Dark brown skin. Wears green leather tank top, light blue leather jacket w/ rhinestones along the collar and her pokemon (listed above) embroidered on the back. Green leather pants, and light blue leather biker boots.
    personality: A-t-t-i-t-u-d-e ;) But beneath the attitude really cares about pokemon, and is compassionate.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Name: Rey Schneider
    Team: Absol, Delcatty, Skarmory, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon
    Looks: Dark hair, green eyes
    Personality: Generally reserved, calm, relaxed, level-headed, confident though not brash

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • name:Alexander Dillard....(Alex)
    team:Blaziken (Blaze),Dustox (Dusty),Breloom (Weedy), Swellow (Tippy), Gardevoir (Nuthing), and Umbreon (Shadow)
    looks:tall, long black hair, dark green eyes, wears black pants and shirt. Long black trench coat.
    personality:lone wolf

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: flare
    Pok?mon: Blaziken (blaze), Typhlosion, Charizard, Flareon (flare), Vulpix, Houndoom.

Personality: he is intelligent and quiet. He is friends with his pokemon but pushes them to train harder. Both my parents died in a car crash and all I have of them are their pokemon, who are all in my team except Blaziken who was my starter pokemon. I am a loner and my main aim is to be a powerful pokemon trainer.

Description: dark blue eyes,black hair,fair skin. I have blue jeans and a black t shirt.i am quite strong and run each day. i wear ninjas clothes over my normal clothes and a ninjas cloak. my pokeballs all have the symbol of flame on them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Name: Dracola
    Pokemon: Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Salamence, Flygon and Dragonair.
    Personality: Energetic and creative, forgetful and friendly.
    Description: Tall and skinny with raven hair and light skin, brown eyes. Wears a strange shirt and pants set that appears to be made of red dragon scales.

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • name: Kyle
    team: Charizard, Feraligator, Bulbasaur, Noctowl, Blaziken, Pikachu
    looks: Tripp Cargo Pants, Black T. and Vanz
    personality: Lonesome and quiet, but brave.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    i figure i could use some practice may i join?

Name: Nick White
    Team: Murkrow, espeon, Blastoise, Flareon (cuz real men on ly need four pokemon XD)
    Looks: Nick is a scrawny person, mainly likes to keep to himself, he is a very emotionless person, only strong things upset him.
    PErsonality: Anti-Social

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I haven't RPed in ages (since my regular forum's offness...) Do you mind if I join?
    name: Keiran
    team: Arcanine, Dragonair, Pikachu, Absol, Metagross, Tropius
    looks: Quite shrimpy for his age; has short blue hair; green eyes; normally wears baggy jeans, white short-sleeved shirt, blue sleeved-vest and only sometimes, a white, blue polka-dotted bandana.
    personality: Shy to stragers, but increadibly loyal and kind to his friends and family.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Name:Zidane
    Team:Camerupt, Donphan, Salamence, Foretress, Seadra and Steelix
    Looks:Messy brown hair, navy eyes, wears red t-shirt black arm guards and navy trousers
    Personality:tends to keep to himself, not the most sociable person but will always help anyone if they need it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back