• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon World War 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2005
    Story: Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn are at war with each other. They are using the pokemon unique to their region (Kanto gets pokemon 1-through 151), (Johto gets pokemon 152-251) (Hoenn gets pokemon 252-386) Whenever two people from a different region meet they may put one of there pokemon on the line. If they win, they keep there pokemon, if they lose, they lose there pokemon.

To create a character you must follow these rules:

Name:
    Region:
    Starter Pokemon:
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks:
    Other Information about your character:

Here are my characters stuff:
    Name: Ryu
    Region: Kanto
    Starter Pokemon: Squirtle
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: Scratch, Growl
    Other Information: Ryu wears a blue robe with a hood over his head.

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    name: dan
    area: hohen
    starter pokemon:absol
    attack night shade growl flash and ice beam
    dection
    dan where a dragon hoodey

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • HeroOFTime said:
    Story: Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn are at war with each other. They are using the pokemon unique to their region (Kanto gets pokemon 1-through 151), (Johto gets pokemon 152-251) (Hoenn gets pokemon 252-386) Whenever two people from a different region meet they may put one of there pokemon on the line. If they win, they keep there pokemon, if they lose, they lose there pokemon.

To create a character you must follow these rules:

Name:
    Region:
    Starter Pokemon:
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks:
    Other Information about your character:

Here are my characters stuff:
    Name: Ryu
    Starter Pokemon: Squirtle
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: Scratch, Growl
    Other Information: Ryu wears a blue robe with a hood over his head.

Hey HeroOFTime! I'll join your rp ^-^

Name: Ravana
    Region: Johto
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: tackle, growl
    Other Information about your character: She wears all black and red clothes which include black hair with red highlights, a black studded collar, black biker gloves, a black tanktop with a flame embroided on it, baggy black pants with flames embroided on the heels, and black goth boots. She has a mysterious personality, and a dry sense of humor. She often gives sarcastic remarks even though she cares about her friends. She is bent on destroying the other nations to prove to her father she can be as powerful as he is.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Name: Matt
    Region: Hoenn
    Starter Pokemon: Larvitar
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: Tackle, Bite
    Other Information about your character: He wears a red jacket, and blue jeans. He has an unknown past, and he seems to avoid other people. Although he normally wears a dark face, he'll always help, and will contribute in any way. He's normally very quiet.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    is it still too late to join?

Name: Zidane

Starter Pokemon: Houndour Nickname:"Darkfang"

Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: Leer and Ember

Other Information about your character: Prefers to be alone but is dedicate to defending Johtos Honour, he wears all Black and has a rope around his neck with his pokeball attacked to it. He has sholderlength brown hair and Crimson eyes. thats about it

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    can i join too?

Name: Fushigidane
    Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Solar Beam
    Other Information about your character: Fushigidane's Coat is usually blue, and the pants are is black.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2005
    sure. okay, I'll start.

Ryu had just turned 14, meaning he was now old enough to be drafted into the Kanto Millitary, and sure enough, he got a letter a few days after his birthday that said:

Ryu Elli,
    You have been drafted into the Kanto Millitary. Please Report to the Pewter City Military Office on or before May 5th. Also, be sure you bring a pokemon. If you dont have one you will be given one. Your leader is Brock. He will be training you and teach you how to crush the Hoenn and Johto regions.
    Sincerely, The Kanto Millitary

Ryu couldnt beleive it. He was going to be a soldier in one of the biggest wars ever. The next day he went to Professor Oak and asked for a pokemon. Oak said "Sure Ryu, just pick one on the table." Ryu picked a Squirtle. A few weeks later on April 25th he started his journey to Pewter City. On the way he stopped at Viridian City and bought 3 potions and 5 pokeballs.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "im going now mom" Zidane said as he was about to walk out of the door,

ok, just look after yourself honey"she replied

detatching the pokeball from the rope around his neck he called out his pokemon
    "Darkfang, come on out! a bright flash came from the red and white ball and out came a small black dog, with a small bark he went to his trainers side.

"ok lets get going, to Goldenrod!"

Years
  • I hope its not late enougnh to join!

Name:Alexander
    Region:Kanto
    Starter Pokemon:Charmander
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks:Scrach,Growl
    Other Information about your character:Carrys a Knife with him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2005
    Sure, you can join!

So far we have:

KANTO
    Ryu
    Alexander
    Fushigidane

JOHTO
    Ravana
    Zidane

HOENN
    Matt
    Angel
    Dan

skie

Banned
    Years
  • Name: Ktu (pronounced K-to)
    Starter Pokemon: Growlith
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: fire blast blast burn fire spin and roar
    Other Information about your character:Usualy quiet Ktu lives in kanto her past like matt's is unknown she likes growlith alot and colects rare spicies she wears a t shirt thats blue and red and pant that are white she doesnt know how but she feels linked to her starter Gnarl

schmitzgirly94

Years
  • I'll join too if its okay!

Name: Kat
    Starter Pokemon: Sneasel
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: Beat Up, Theif, Shadow Ball, Slash Nickname is: Miki (Mee-kee, female)
    Other Information about your character: She isn't mean like most Sneasels. But she has always been criticized just because she's one. She and her trainer got stranded in Jhoto, and decided to make their home there. Miki can talk. If its okay I'll start my characters' story.
    ...................................................................................
    Kat had just finished watching TV, when Miki ran in with an eager look on her face. "I just got this letter in the mail mom! Its from some type of army, and its for you!" she shouted as she raced over to Kat as the front door slammed behind her. "Lets see...A letter from the National Kanto Protection System?" said Kat with a shocked look on her face. She shook as she opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Katarina Schmitz,
    You have been drafted to defend the Kanto Region as a soldier.
    You must enter The Kanto Army Training Corporation with a pokemon. If you intend to fight well for your Region, you'd better train hard. Your advisor and guru designated to you has been Ash Ketchum. One of the most skilled generals that we have incorporated into our National Protection. Please bring yourself, tour companion, and a notebook along with a pen on Saturday the 14th at no earlier or later than 2:00
    Thank you,
    THE KANTO ARMY

Kat gasped. "Whats wrong mom?" asked Miki, trying to keep a straight face. "You and I have been drafted...T-To the Kanto Army to fight for our nation.." she replied as a tear fled from her eye. "We must go then." said Miki sternly with a couraged look in her eye. They then traveled to the training agency and slowly entered their training room.
    How's that? :\

Last edited:

Totodile158

I Luv Charizard too!!!!
    Years
  • Name:Vanessa
    Starter: Totodile
    Starting attacks: Scratch, Growl
    Looks: The girl in my TCard

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Name: Takuya
    Region: Hoenn
    Starter Pokemon: Torchic
    Starter Pokemon Beginning Attacks: Scratch, Focus Energy, Ember, Peck
    Other Information about your character: When he's not training Pok?mon, he goes outdoors to practice his shooting skills. Carries a Galil ARM and a Glock 21

The distinctive sound of an IMI Galil could be heard for miles. Takuya may think that this is practice, he'll soon need to call upon both his Pok?mon training skills and his shooting skills to survive. Just as he reloads, his Pok?Nav started beeping.

"Could it be the Hoenn Marine Corps?", Takuya thought.

He scolled through his e-mails and found one from the HMC. He opened it:

Kurosawa Takuya,
    You have been drafted into the Hoenn Marine Corps to serve and defend our island nation from soldiers of the Johto and Kanto Army. Please Report to our HQ at Lilycove within 14 days. Also, be sure to have a pokemon with. If you do not have one you will be given one, but keep in mind that your choices will be limited, so it's highly recommended that you bring your own. Your superior will be identified to you when you arrive.
    Sincerely, The Hoenn Marine Corps

"Well, guess it's off to Lilycove"

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I want to join too

Name: Kasumi
    Starter pokemon: Umbreon
    Starter attacks: Tackle and mud slap