• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya:) i just got here yesterday and i forgot to introduce myself;)

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here^^

Danke Hote

Weber Hylian
    Years
  • Wasabi. I kinda new too, but my prof. is only about 6 or 7 days old and I don't think I have A good reputation here. Although I hav'nt met a lot of people yet. Hope to see yu soon or read from one of you posts.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hewwo Lisa. ^^ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. =3 I'm doing wonderful today, thanks for asking. <3 How about you? ^.~ Well, we here at The PokeCommunity would like to welcome you to PC. ^^ Please abide by our rules and have a great time! :3

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • MudkipGirl said:
    Im Lisa 14 years old:)
    How are evryone else today?
    :):):)
    Hello. I am great. Thank you. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Back