• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My best **** art to date, behold Feather Dancer in Freedom upon Wings!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    **** this turned out well. Please, don't point out errors. Five days and one HB pencil have fried my brain and I won't bew able to handdle it all right? Just gimme a couple of days then I will be, I'm just too **** pleased with myself to have it be shot down just yet << Remember I NEVER like what I draw oo;;;

Feather Dancer has Ivysaur like Markings, long ears for some reason, foot fluff from somewhere and Uni Tail and cloven hooves. He is copyright to me and has well earned his title of the Pegsi with a difference.

HB pencil, sharpener, two rubbers (One pencil top of another pencil, one tablet), One Weezing Pokemon E-Card, one thumb and one very poor right hand.

volia x3

PLEASE vote for him in this month's Woodworks, I'll edit this post with a link when he's up.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Sandra... hush hush

But that is so fwicken awesome (if that word is not aloud i change it)

But its the truth!!!!!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    He's taken me ****** long enough x3 I just sent him into the Woodworks, hope he does well :D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • XD there just (*) to me ya ya Wow ya out did yourself this time holy that is one awesome pic Wow Great Job!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • WOW! That is truly amazing, and so much deserving of the praise that you've given. Lol had to pick that out as you never praise your own work, but with this pic it was so hard not to praise it, i can see why! A MASSIVE well done! I hope you enjoyed creating it as it turned out exceptionally well :)

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    As it says at the top, 5 days. Me someone's favorite? that would be the day....

And my usual hate for everything reappeared yesterday so there you go.

Back