• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kaleido star

Years
  • Okay...I've heard of this anime...I can't belive the creator of Sailor Moon thought this up! And..I have no idea about the rumor cause I've never watched or read it..but I hear it's pretty good!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Because she didn't create it O.o It doesn't even have a manga, it's an original anime. ANyways, that'd be season two since there's only one so far.

But yeah, this anime really should get a second season I loved it. The colors and the music, it was all great and set up nicely with the visuals.

Last edited:

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • its that i saw a episode that rosetta can see furu/fulu but the other day kaleido star was cancelled but there were still more episodes it showed a preview.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • well i havent see that anime , but by wath I heard i think is a good anime..specialy layla ;)

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • ok i will try, it is of a girl that joins kaleido stage(a type of circus) when she came all hate her, but then she want to demostrate that she can be the kaleido star and that how it starts.

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I always watched Kaleido Star everytime I could on TV but then, when it was canceled, I wasn't able to see it anymore :(. I liked that anime a lot. In respect with the rumor, I think it is true 'cause Rosetta was supposed to be the next Kaleido Star after Sora. I wonder how the story ends...

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Hey i knew this was your thread zero ex XD i dont know nothin about the third season so i cant answer to your question of the rumor, but i think its true XP

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • I have discovered that they were the OVAs, but as i was searching i discovered there will be another Kaleido star anime, Starring Rossette as the principal, and now they will be in the space, strange.

Back