• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Hello every one , you know me as "Entei fan" but i use also other nicks , like : BH , BH Ouji , Brolly Fan , C 16 etc. BTW i like this forum , nice to meet you all , and i thank Ash for the charsets of Jolteon etc. and Arcanine for giving me information and for talking with him a lot by PM :)

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Wellcome to PC! Post loads and read the rulez!!! OK, im outa here :P

~Newten5~

Lucid

Read and follow the rules, and have fun! If you have any questions, just ask. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Entei Fan said:
    Hello every one , you know me as "Entei fan" but i use also other nicks , like : BH , BH Ouji , Brolly Fan , C 16 etc. BTW i like this forum , nice to meet you all , and i thank Ash for the charsets of Jolteon etc. and Arcanine for giving me information and for talking with him a lot by PM :)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

BTW, Entei is the best!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    *waves* Hi! Entei is pretty cool, I have to admit I like Suicune better though. I bet Suicune'd win in a battle :P

Yep , since suicune is a water pokemon , BTW i was playing a hack of the legednary dogs , and the trio have differt powers , i think all of them are mighty.

BTW i forgot my other nick : Vegetto fan BTW BH is short for Big Hamster please call me Big Hamster and not Hamster if you choose toi call me that :)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    Read the rules and try to be active.
    I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

Sailor_Moon

On behalf of the Moon >_<
    Years
  • Hi

dude 2 pc. be merry and enjoy cuz everyone is very friendly here! if ya need ne thing message me okie! coolio
    see ya around

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Heeeey! ^^ Welcome to PC EF! ^.^ I'm Kelsey, it ish nice ta meet ya. =3 Please check out the rules if you haven't and have an uber shweet time! X3

~Kelsey

Back