• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who thinks Nintendo could think to make an evolution of Mr.Mime

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2005
    I think they should make an evolution
    It'd be cool to have an evolution of some of those sort of forgotten pokemon, like ditto

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I think GameFreak should look into creating new evolutions rather than pre-evos...
    So I like the idea of an evolved Mr. Mime too! :)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • But its already got in pre-evo.
    I don't think it will have an evo in this generation.
    But it would be cool if it does.

I want a evo for Jynx too :P

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Wait...Mr. Mime already has a total basic status of 460. (ie, status in wild @ L25)
    If it evolves...o_O||||

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Wait...Mr. Mime already has a total basic status of 460. (ie, status in wild @ L25)
    If it evolves...o_O||||

LOL! ^

XD Anyways, I think Mr. Mime ish fine by itself. .__. I never favored Mr. Mime so I really don't care. XD Isn't there some pre-evo of Mr. Mime now? I can't remember. XD

~Kelsey

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I think there should be a pre-evo of Aerodactyl! XD That would be interesting. :3 That Mime-evo sounds cool too!

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • i think mr. mime should evolve... except into something actually cool... like a magician or vantiliquist or something... i also think that the beggining pokemon should have a higher form, sone that is not easy to get...like you have to find a secret stone, like the rumors about the mist stone or whatever... so like, a bigger badder charizard... that would pwn.

Years
  • No... No... STOP SORTS. For me they should stop making sorts I wanna see new Pokemon. There are 5 new Pokemon. Ok? 4/5 are sorts. Pleaseee. Stop Nintendo. And another thing, most of Pokemon Fan like Rukario the best and he is the ONLY non-sort new Pokemon for new...

Back