• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emulator trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2019
    So ive just found out its possible on some emulators to trade with yourself to get the evoloution trades down. But i cant find an answer for the following: is it possible to dupe my save and use the same save to trade. So for instance id be trading from game a to game b, i could just send the same pokemon that i get in return without starting a 2nd save replaying what id already done.

Tewi

Хорошо
    Years
  • You'll need a lot of patience and do various try&error. I did this myself, setting up the emulators isn't hard, but the trade itself is hard, i had a lot of game restarts between the link rooms, so try using save states, it can work, though.
    I'd recommend backing up your save beforehand.

Years
  • If you're still having issues with this, you may want to ask over in our Patching & Emulation Help Thread in the ROM Hacking Hub. The users over there are much more knowledgable about these types of issues, and since the Third Generation board is about the games only, this isn't actually the right section to be asking a question like this. Best of luck getting this to work!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back