• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is a wierd comic.....I think.....

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
Years
  • spritecomic1it.gif

Its not that great, nor its not that bad. my very first one, its never that great >_>
    ^Incase the image doesn't work,
    http://img49.echo.cx/img49/4551/spritecomic1it.gif

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It's going by waaaaaay to fast and the bubbles need to be whate plus the text is impossible to read...

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • It goes way too fast and it's more of a slideshow than an animation. What you said is wrong, it's not good and it is very bad. Also, the text bubbles are horrible, Bowser looks messed up and it makes no sense.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • ummmmm, u r very evil XD I don't believe those comments XD I think XD

Yes the text bubbles r wrong, Bowser looks wrong, and doesn't know look more like a slideshow >_> Slideshows is an animation of different pics that r different from the last, these r the same but with different Bowser pics. and don't forget this one is the worst and first sprite comic I made, of course I know it sucks. and don't forget some ppl make it the way they want. ppl have different viewings in things, if u don't like how they make it, get over it. its the way they make it and how they like the way they make it is how it matters. ~Johnny~

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • It looks like a slideshow because Bowser just appears in different places, it doesn't show him move there. He just teleports.

And it's not really a comic, it's a badly made animation that's too fast.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • u sprite comic ppl r too strict >.< why can't u just go with the flow, let the sprite comic maker make the sprite comic the way they want to make it and just go with it. if thats a problem, then just quit looking at there sprite comics, its that easy -.-

Mercury.

One
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 6, 2005
    Well, if you post we comment, dude! And what's true is that the animation goes too fast, so it gives you little chance to read what it says... I can't even tell what's the beginning and/or end!
    Besides the fast scenes, what it makes it even harder to read is the font you chose.
    And, I won't comment about the concept or 'story' because I still don't understand what it says. ._.;
    It's the truth, boy! I'm not trying to be rude. Just keep these things on mind =D

Years
  • lemme get to the point it sucks if I offended you there soz but it does the sprite quality is exellent on the real sprite sheet but in this bowser is half see through so you and well what was bowser saying you need to slow it down and think it over

Back