• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im A Bit Confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok so i have seen 4 pokemon movies... the first 3 and Mewtwo returns... So i wanted to see the other ones cos i heard about them so i downloaded Pokemon 4 Ever and watched that and i loved it and then i downloaded Pokemon Heroes 5 Latias And Latios and it was subbed by #Free Pokemon at freepokemon so i went to the website to check it out and it was down... So i went to the other link they left and that was down... And then i found freepokemon so is that the proper website?? And another question I then later went and downloaded Pokemon 6 Jirachi Wish Maker and it was Dubbed o.O So if that was dubbed why wasnt Pokemon Heroes...Were they not planning to release Pokemon Heroes in UK?

Moderator Edit: Please don't post links to any other sites or forums in Pokemon General.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
  • I think pokemn heros is coming out in the USA in the summer ut i dont know about other movies if you want them that badly look for amaerican ones on Ebay althought watch out for fakes

Years
  • Yeah it is number 5 but i ant seen it in english...Oh and soz for all the questions but is Pokemon episodes been subbed anywhere?? Cos i wouldnt mind downloading them and when they sub why dont they do the names like Sarutobi or something is Ash i think XD Im 2 use to the dubbs to understand the japanese...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, I think your question's been answered, but please don't post links to any site or forum here in PG. Read the rules for Pokemon General, and you'll see. Sowwy, but it's time to close this. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back