• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ?????

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Hello ✌🏽

Hello my name is Dustin! I'm new to this forum but very familiar with Pokemon haha. Been into it since it first came out. I was obsessed with it as a kid. Eventually I stopped playing the games and watching the anime. My love for it was reawakened once Pokemon Go was released. I am now currently playing Pokmon X & Alpha Sapphire. My friend code 3239 5376 7645 if anyone wants to add me to trade, battle and etc :) I'm hoping to learn about the trading card game because I've decided to play and would love to compete. I collected the cards as a kid but never played. So far I've modified one of the theme decks I bought and would be nice if someone can point me in the direction to where I can post my decklist and have people give me advice on how to make it better and I'd especially would love to learn and master deck building if that's possible. Many thanks & I hope to make new friends on here :)

Back